A little something any Kiss fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little something any Kiss fans

Found a small clip today of my old Kiss cover band...I call it a cover band since we wore the makeup but did the songs a little more up tempo than the originals.Plus a change here and there to keep things from getting stale [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This is the last part of Parasite,I was playing my Dinky Reverse with the stock Alnico pickup through a Fender Roc-Pro 1000.No vocals other than the bass player shouting in the background [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Parasite [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: A little something any Kiss fans

Nice. I bet that was a ton of fun.

KISS RULZ!

Comment

That sounds shit hot dude!! Its sounds like the Ramones doing KISS, my two favourite bands!!

Last time I saw KISS was with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, man did that rock! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

KISS = my all time favorite band!
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty:
          KISS = my all time favorite band!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ace = my biggest influence! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Me too. Got to see him at First Avenue in Minneapolis in 1987 or so. Whenever his first Frehley's Comet tour was. It was a great show.
            "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Kiss this.... cool times dude [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X