Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something new ;0

http://members.cox.net/okstrat/savagejam2.mp3

from a harmony central drumjam thread. Bob savage (hence the title) put up a track with drums and bass... I did all the guitars. Was fun!

Pete

Re: something new ;0

Very cool Pete [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    love the tone, is that one of your amps?
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Pete!!

I HATE YOU!!! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Your alternate picking is CRAZY!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] And those sweeps are awesome! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Cool and stimulating!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys. That was a Vetta, direct to the PC at about 1am in the morning. The song kinda drags in the middle, but I was going for a theme and tension and release, so when the last solo hits it's like a punch in the face. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Very Nice, indeed. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

excellent...keep them coming dude!
              I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

that sucks Pete...you should hang it up man, that guy laying in your avatar could play better.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k

Pretty cool...kind of Jeff Beck'ish meets Satch. Nice groove too...
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                X