Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some music I helped to make

Hi.

Ok, past week a guy that I BARELY know knocks at my door, asking me if I want to come with him, because he wants to show me something.

Ok, we went to some basement, there was a complete studio, a very interesting technician (imagine those computer and electronics types with glasses, strange long hair and Iron Maiden shirt), drumset, bass and guitar half-stack and a girl behind vocals.
    Nice equipment I said and they just looked me like I was some creature falling down from space. Okay, they explained me why they brought me there. The message should be delivered to me with a request to track down guitars for one song, but the envelope got stuck somewhere during the transport.
    Okay, I realized that guys aren't joking. They got me everything (1/2-stack Marshall JCM 2000 and a standard LP). They told me what to play and I added some my stuff... and it came out like this:

http://users.volja.net/immonelca/muz..._the_swing.mp3

It is actually some rock thing but I was pleased to help them since they had a problem finding a guitarist. The bongos intro was by me, because I found it interesting to put it in.

Take a listen!

Re: Some music I helped to make

What a weird cloak and dagger method to ask for your assistance! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Are you a musician or a secret agent man? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

it's weird and weird at the same time.

pretty cool, what language is that?

Comment

I wish somebody would just knock on my door and ask if I'd lay down some tracks [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Oh wait, they did do that once, and they have not one ounce of musical skill between the 3 of them, and they're all related [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The language is Slovene, from 1st May 2004 it is one of the 20 official languages in EU. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I'm a musician, Ron.

Explain me this weirdness, guys. The guy that came over to me knew me well, but I didn't know him.
          It was like someone from this board knew that I play guitar etc. and asked me if I want to play.

Comment

Interesting story [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] The music is nice, sounds cool.

Comment

Working...
            X