Over the Mountain Backing tracks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the Mountain Backing tracks?

Help!, Does anyone know where I can get Ozzy's Over the mountain drum tracks or full backing, no guitar. No midis.

Thanks

Re: Over the Mountain Backing tracks?

Tried to email it to you but got kicked back...

If you know where it can be hosted I can send it to you -- I'ma at my work machine so I can't verify it's quality.

Hey -- know where I could get a decent graphics job there in Texas? Looking to move down there near a Navy buddy...

D>

Comment

Originally posted by sithgt6:
      Tried to email it to you but got kicked back...

If you know where it can be hosted I can send it to you -- I'ma at my work machine so I can't verify it's quality.

Hey -- know where I could get a decent graphics job there in Texas? Looking to move down there near a Navy buddy...

D>
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh man I guess its too large to send to my yahoo account, I only have hosting at geocities but its about full. Can you Zip the file and send to [email protected] or [email protected] ? Maybe one of those will accept it without zipping it.

THANKS!!!!!!!!

[ May 26, 2004, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Gary Powell ]

Comment

I'll give it the old college try (and get drunk first)!

J/K - we'll see what happens...

D&gt;

Comment

It's 3.00 Mb unzipped and 2.95 zipped so there's no savings there -- but it's on it's way to both accounts, keep yer fingers crossed...

D&gt;

Comment

Just emailed you.....THANKS BRO!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sithgt6:

D&gt;
              [/QUOTE

As far as graphics work, its dried up here. I was lucky to find this job a year agao and it don't pay crap! Even scarce jobs in Austin and Dallas.

Later Bro

Comment

Crap -- looking for something more graphics based (Illustrator/Photoshop) than I have now (business, suit and tie guy). Love making graphics, but don't get too much call for it in this line of work, more document/catalog type stuff...

D&gt;

Comment

I use Illustrator and Photoshop exclusively, but in a t-shirt and jeans [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We have suit and tie salesmen that talk to the customers and then give me the work to do. I usually never see the clients fortunately. Most of what I do is boring logo color sep jobs and typesetting crap but its easy work though! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

hey, can one of you guys post that here? i've got a few good ozzy backing tracks that i worked on off of that young guitar rr disc that i could post as well.

sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Gary if you want the one I used let me know and I can send you just the bass and drums. It is in E instead of Eb but not too bad as far as backing tracks go.

Over the Mountain
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
                        Gary if you want the one I used let me know and I can send you just the bass and drums. It is in E instead of Eb but not too bad as far as backing tracks go.

Over the Mountain
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes! Absolutely. Please send it to me. Thanks.
                        All I have is a midi version.

Comment

Working...
                        X