My band - Shardborne! Demo recordings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My band - Shardborne! Demo recordings

My band has done some demo recording in the last while so I figured I'd show them to you. We did these recordings ourselves and there was definately some learning done in the experience, we'll be doing some more recording later in the year which should have some better production.
    Some info on the band - We're an Irish metal band, we're a 5 piece, 2 guitar, bass, singer and drums. The other guitarist and I are twins. The music is Heavy Metal with nods in a few different directions (Prog, Death, Thrash). Alll the material we do is our original stuff. We've been playing together in various forms for a few years now but we've been plagued with line-up troubles that have slowed us down.

I used my SL2H for most of the songs as well as my 7 string Schecter on parts. My brother is more of an ESP fan and he used his Horizon for all of his tracks.

Anyways, I'd appreciaite it if you could give a few of the songs a listen and let me know if you like it.

Shardborne's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

This a is a link to a video of me and my brother playing through one of the songs too.
    This is Ciaran and Eoin running through one of the Shardborne originals with a recording of the drums from our upcoming demo. The audio could have been bette...
    Last edited by demeyes; 09-06-2008, 03:54 PM.
Working...
X