My new band finally recorded something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new band finally recorded something

We've been writing for about a year now and a few months ago we got in a very good mate of mine in on guitar. I've wanted to work with him for years and now seemed like a good time. We've just recorded 5 songs, 1 of them is a cover of Symphony Of Destruction. Have a listen to them hear and let me know what you think

Fallen Atlas (fallenatlas)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

It's pretty low budget. We spent 2 hours in a studio recording drums, then everything else was recorded at my place using my Line 6 Toneport GX.

For guitars we used a stock Gibson Gothic Explorer, Gibson Gothic V with a Bareknuckle Warpig, a Carvin DC135T with a JB (for some solo's) and a Spector Euro 5 bass with EMG's.

I'm fairly happy with the results though I do think the quality of the vocals could be better, but that's something we're planning to fix once we get a bit more money.

So, have a listen and give me some feedback, greatly appreciated
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

I liked it musically, that vocal style isn't necessarily my favorite, but you got something working there. I think there's a lot of people that would dig that sound.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

Working...
    X