Quo Vadis pre-prod on myspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quo Vadis pre-prod on myspace

Hey guys, just a quick note, a pre-prod of a new Quo Vadis song "Equilibrium" is now on www.myspace.com/quovadis1 it's just a rough mix that we did in about 2 hours but it gives you an idea of where the new album is going... although this is not the heaviest song on the new record... There are still a bunch of guitar lines missing and vocals but we thought it sounded good enough to give you a sneak peek.
    Cheers!
    -b
    www.quovadis.qc.ca
    www.bartfrydrychowicz.com

Cool! Good to see you back, Bart.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

back from hospital and tour... was kick-ass, can't wait to go back to Europe in April.
      www.quovadis.qc.ca
      www.bartfrydrychowicz.com

Comment

Wow cool man. I love Defiant Imagination man. Steve D rules on it. The songs are killer. I will check out the new stuff. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Cool to see ya here. Stick around and we'll talk about metal and stuff like ..the best way to shave your balls without catching the seam. Then you have to put pieces of toilet paper on it to stop the scrotums' bloodloss. Defiant Imagination..fuck yeah..it's not just a title...It's my lifestyle!!

Right Joe..?
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Indeed, Bill! :ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sounds good to me! Looking forward to hearing more!

Comment

Working...
            X