Dickin around butchering my own stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dickin around butchering my own stuff

I was playing around with the camera the other day,and and thought it would be a good laugh watching myself butchering my stuff, cause I'm lazy and haven't been playing lately, so I thought I'd start drilling things again to get my fingers moving again.

have a giggle on me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1mVHkomRs8

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Very Nice Dave. Finish these songs up and get the CD released dammit!!!!

Comment

That was butchered?!? Sounded pretty damn good to me. Nice job!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dude, that was fuggin' killer IMO!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Dave..I used your thread/vid as some advice for Jackson Shreds. It's funny that he replied to this thread as I was commentig on his..while elaborating on you.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sup?
              Hey thanks guys Yeah,,there are a few bones and its pretty sloppy to me, but I am outta practice lately as most of my time has been trying to get this damn CD mixed in my studio, and just neglected my playing after I got most of my tracks done, and slipped into editor/mixer mode for the other band I play in. That solo is from is the song i am finishing up the mixing on, I never really meant to try to video a perfect take or nothing, I just seen the camera and wondered if it would get the whole fretboard in it if I set it on my mixer desk, cause I have never used the camcorder part in it,,,,and just kinda... there it is

And thanks for the kind words Bill,,, and yeah that was kinda Bermuda Triangle'ish with the posting thing

MOSHON
              DAVE
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                That was butchered?!? Sounded pretty damn good to me. Nice job!
                No shit. I would hate to see what you can do if you tried.

Nice work. I want to hear more now.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Damn!
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Good stuff!
                    This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Like ive said before..your internal "Meter" is dead on! Great riffing.
                      Thanks for the guidance on the Axefx too!

Comment

Although resurrected, still good to see Dave's chops again. Good stuff.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

nice and tasty, interesting phrasing ~ quite cool!
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                          X