our first show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our first show

so i've been workin on this band Of Dark Descent and finally got a complete line up a couple months ago. heres a vid of the first song. neither i or brad(lead guitarist) had any solos written so it is what it is. i only had a trial version of a converter so the song gets cut off, but theres a few other videos if you care to check em out. let me know what you guys think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASqi...feature=channel

not sure why but the link is practically invisible. its there tho

There seems to be a lack of melody in the singer's agenda. Every thing else is kickin' though.

Comment

Good play'n bro,I really Don't care for that type of singing
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

the music is kicking bro. I don't like the singing though and I have to admit.. I have been getting into the screamo singers alot lately. Thats just too over the top for me.
        Killer riffs though!!

Comment

man, I'm digging that! Nice work
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Daniel - kick ass bro!!!

The vocals really got clipped bad(either in the mix or you tube), right where it cut out I was really digging the vibe.
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

thanks. glad you guys like it. normally i'd be movin alot more but i had the flu and probably shouldnt have been out in public, but i had to play it.

i know we wont ever be big or anything, but i'm gonna play live for as long as i can.

jay- you goin to see cannibal corpse, behemoth, slayer, and the rest july 24th? i was thinkin of drivin to ATL for that one.
              Last edited by jdr94; 06-07-2009, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
                jay- you goin to see cannibal corpse, behemoth, slayer, and the rest july 24th? i was thinkin of drivin to ATL for that one.
                I'd like too, but I'm going to the warped tour - I think it's the same week(and unfortunately I've been burning all my vacation time on medical leave) I'll be with a group of friends(idiots) getting drunk in the sun all day at that one - if you want to drive up and meet us, you can come back to my place to sleep it off before the drive home!

Warped includes about 30 bands ranging in style and talent! PS - I've got a designated driver(allways a good idea, at least if you're me)
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

i might hit you up, but i know i gotta see slayer,god forbid, and cannibal. then i gotta get back to play a show on the 25th

Comment

Working...
                  X