Engines Of Hate Solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engines Of Hate Solo

Well, I wanked off a little but for the most part I followed the solo.. It was just a quick take, to see if I could get it and this is the end result. I'm probably going to re-record it later on but I have a big problem with learning something then moving on to other shit.. Anyways, here's the video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_zfqTp_rZU

Feedback, good, bad, lay it on me.
    Last edited by Jacksons Shred; 06-02-2009, 11:54 PM.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Awesome playing dude!!!..amazing chops!, but you gotta borrow a decent camera from somewhere..

The quality doesnt do it justice.
    www.vendetta-theband.com
    www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Keep it up man..you're getting better and better!!

Damn that was fuggin' good..fuck the quality. I heard it loud and clear.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thank you both.. I already see the need for improvement on the video and I'm going to practice it a bit more and re-record it with a better camera, but thank you guys.
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the clip. I enjoyed it.

Comment

Not familiar with the song, but your seemed to shred the heck out of it - beats me.

Check out the little Flip cameras for $100 or so - that's what I use for my crap videos.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
              Not familiar with the song, but your seemed to shred the heck out of it - beats me.

Check out the little Flip cameras for $100 or so - that's what I use for my crap videos.
              Nevermore. Jeff Loomis is god!

Info: Song was made by "Nevermore" and taken from their fourth album called "Dead Heart in a Dead world"Lyrics:Can I be your personal demonSit back absorb th...
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

And Jacksons Shred did a very nice job, too!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm re-uploading a re-recorded version though, with a good camera and better quality.. Funny, because I was listening to it on the camera and I was like "God damnit the volume is low as shit", but when I imported it onto the computer the very last couple notes get distorted because of the damn pitch/frequency and the camera can't handle it..I'm assuming.

Anyways, I'll post a link in a few.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Updated the original link as well, go go go!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Nevermore. Jeff Loomis is god!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMYwPhh05B8
                      Had me until the singing.

I'm familiar with Loomis - I like his playing - even have the guitar world disc he did - good stuff. Just can't deal with all the echo on the vocals of the Nevermore stuff I've heard.
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

AWESOME Nick..C'mon get that last bend ...yep, you did.

Nevermore is the greatest metal band in existence..IMO!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Haha, thanks Bill. I like fucking around with bends to keep the interest up, I jacked that from Marty and Jason and I'm sure Jeff did too.

Comment

Working...
                          X