Galaxy Android Tablet 8.9 music reader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaxy Android Tablet 8.9 music reader

What do you guys use? I would like to install a reader that would give me the ability to load up a bunch of guitar tabbed music so that when I go to an open mic night I don't need to bring 500 pages of tabbed out songs. I don't need a player. I just want to be able to see the pages. Its hard to use paper and a stand live because many clubs don't have proper lighting to see the music anyway.

I don't know if they have an Android version or not but Agile's Tab Toolkit is the best one I've used on iOS.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      I don't know if they have an Android version or not but Agile's Tab Toolkit is the best one I've used on iOS.
      Thats Apple only.

Comment

I was looking online and the one that seems to be the most popular is called Mobilsheets. Does anybody use this?
        Again.. I don't need a player. I just need a viewer. Instead of looking at paper tablature I would like to use the tablet so that I can organize the songs and just scroll through them when I am doing an open mic night.

Comment

Haven't ventured into tablets yet - still using a stupid smart-phone - but couldn't you convert the sheets to a format that is compatible with the standard reader, like PDF or something?
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

there is a guitar pro app which you can use to read gtpro tab files. if you just need a reader you can convert the files using calibre and read/open them with aldiko

btw even though u dont need a player, a good tab program scrolls. it may be a little ahead or behind but u should be able to see the part youre on.

you could just have jpegs and slide show them but its hard to regulate page changes that way
            Last edited by jdr94; 07-14-2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X