Stylus pick: distorted or clean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stylus pick: distorted or clean?

One may think that it is a stupid question, but anyways. Should I first play the stylus exercises on clean and then on distorted, or there is no reason to go clean? Thanks, guys.

Re: Stylus pick: distorted or clean?

Sorry to sidetrack here a little bit, but where do you get stylus picks? I have one a buddy gave me but I would like to have some more.

OK...resume original thread..

Comment

Use it clean so you can hear the notes sound cleanly picked.

Go to www.styluspick.com to get them
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

that whole "practice vanilla" thing is complete bullshit. practice with tones that you'll actually be using.

and the stylus pick seems like a good concept, i had read about it some months ago, never got a chance to try em out (yet)......
        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

I wanted to order a stylus pick from them, but the didn't reply. Plus, it should cost like 5 bucks, not 10 bucks, like on the www.styluspick.com. So go to Amazon and search there. It will be cheaper.

Comment

I never used the stylus pick, but the principles behind it sure do work. Once you get the technique down you can use the biggest, roundest pick in the world and still play as fast as any small, sharp jazz pick.

Comment

Do they have those at stores like Guitar Center? I would love to try one.
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I don't know

Comment

Working...
                X