Do you guys do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you guys do this?

LOL it's true. In any case, I'd rather hear him say that then "Hit me baby one more time"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I think CoB would be much better off if they didn't sound so fuckin' sacchrine-y. They are like the Hanson of black metal!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I hear you enjoy playing the music hate listening to it.The Death bands that I like are more brutal ginding types like Obituary and Napalm
        www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

Obituary and Napalm are pretty old fashioned by modern standards of brutality. Check out this board's own Severd Saviour!!

Comment

Severed Savior
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

http://www.severedsavior.com
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

if there was one thing i could do when i played guitar, it was write tunes. riffs that connected used to spill out of me like a waterfall. lyrics too, but i could never patch them together, i always needed a singer or someone else to match them up. i'm talking ratt-halen type stuff here. i think i have 29 albums worth of stuff before i stopped playing.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Ace I dig this sort of thing a lot, personally. What you're describing reminds me of Between the Buried and Me or my friends Even Angels Carry Knives-really technical, chaotic metal that constantly changes. I like that type of songwriting for myself too, but I prefer to add more texture and different facets of music in what I write. If I could only get a full band going so my stuff could be fully realized!

Comment

Working...
                  X