Guitar One CDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar One CDs

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I got my Febuary Guitar One magazine today, only to find that the bonus disk is shattered in half!

The one from December, had a 2cm crack on the outer rim, so it wouldnt play.

RAR! anyone else having this trouble?

Sorry about the rant, but im focking furious. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Re: Guitar One CDs

Sorry to hear that. The first one they sent me was a demo for some damn video game. Had NOTHING to do with guitars...it sucks that you are having all of this trouble. Is it possible to copy it?? If I can, I will and send it to you. Did last months work ok? I'm pretty much done with that one, you can have it if you need it.

Comment

are you a subscriber? If so, call the customer service dept. and have them send you a new one-if they won't, cancel your subscription and buy them in the store so you can inspect for damage.

Comment

Are these worth upgrading the subscription? I already get the mag, so....?

Comment

Yeah, im a subscriber. I got it last year, and I just renewed, I thought the disks where a new thing they were doing free of charge because they loved us [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I had no idea I had the upgraded version. If I paid extra for it, Im gonna call them up!

Guitarsjb: Thanks for the generous offer, but dont bother. Im going to try to get them to ship me some new ones.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Are these worth upgrading the subscription? I already get the mag, so....?

[/ QUOTE ]
            I think so. They have helped me quite a bit, and are interesting..JMO..I like hearing/seeing things being played, then trying it myself, it works better for me.

Comment

the gear reviews are cool, because you can actually hear and see the guitars being played and the differences in tone between pup selections. I have the one witht he Ibanez hollowbodies on it, and they look and sound pretty damn nice!

Comment

Got my first G1 mag (Jan.05) in my xmas stocking this year - The CD was pretty cool - not much to the mag though.

Comment

Yes, the CD's are very helpful. I really liked the one from December with George Lynch Guitar School on it. I think they're worth it if you want to really learn the licks in the mag.

Comment

Working...
                  X