Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody tried Dunlop NYLON Big Stubbies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody tried Dunlop NYLON Big Stubbies?

I've been using the Dunlop Big Stubbies in 2mm for over a year now. According to Dunlop's site, they're also available in nylon now. The problem is that nobody has them locally, including Guitar Center. They all have the plastic ones I've been using, but not the nylon. The plastic ones actually BREAK in my wallet compartment (yes, I carry picks around in my wallet, thanks for noticing).

Anybody tried them in nylon?
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Re: Anybody tried Dunlop NYLON Big Stubbies?

I haven't tried the nylon ones yet but I just got a batch for 475 stubbies from this guy.
    ThePickMan
    He shipped quickly and free with BIN
    He might have them
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Re: Anybody tried Dunlop NYLON Big Stubbies?

I carry picks in my wallet as well - a full-sized thinnish one for acoustics, a bass pick, and a couple of Jazz IIIs - what's the problem? I thought everyone did [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      That'd make an interesting thread - "What's in YOUR wallet?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      But then we'd hafta endure the "...rolling paper from 1986..condoms...some chick's number whose name I can't remember..speeding ticket I forgot to pay..." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
      X