Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone once said about guitar playing............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Someone once said about guitar playing........

lol if he wants me to piss on his parade i fucking will,whats up with some people?
    Shred-i used to have the Akai dsp 12 track,my daughter now has it.There good recorders-i like the fact they feel like tape recorders in the way you use them
    How many megs is the 45 min song you have

also a tip here for the best mp3 encoder-try and find steinergs WAVELAB on those File sharing apps
    you can use the best audio plugins to master with it too
    have a look [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Frankly, it wasn't my parade you pissed on. Maybe you've realised that, as your last post is much more helpful, rather than just taking the piss out of someone who seemed to need advice instead of actually helping.
      Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

i wasnt rude and i didnt insult him,your remarks towards me where not needed

i didnt take the piss out him in the slightest,and i wash my hands with the likes of you

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

you brits should go have tea or something.

Comment

Mmmm, tea. I'll have it right after I've taken off my bowler hat, combed my moustache, bowed to my picture of the Queen & eaten my roast beef & Yorkshire pud. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Justin - if I offended you, sorry, but I don't think there was any insult to you in my response to Shred. Maybe you meant the "Rocket science" thing as a joke, but without any "tone of voice" in the written word, it's hard to tell. I do know that if I'd asked for help, or implied that I was having problems, & received that reply from an obviously knowledgable person (I've seen your website & heard the recordings - it's clear you know your stuff & have been in the game a long time), I'd be pissed off.

Maybe back to the original thread now, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

Shred, there's much easier ways of doing things. Just go on google or tucows and download a conversion program, most of them are litteraly 'click, drag and click' applications.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Shred, there's much easier ways of doing things. Just go on google or tucows and download a conversion program, most of them are litteraly 'click, drag and click' applications.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am pretty computer saavy but in this case I will need it spelled out a little more.

I am not familiar with the multi media side of computers.

Do you have a specific program in mind or reference that I should put into a search engine ie. "conversion program" is not specific enough for a search engine.

MP3 conversion program or something perhaps?
                PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Here ya go:

http://tucows.com/preview/372588

Very easy, free program.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

they're mostly called mp3 encoders. May be easier to find better programs with that keyword

Comment

Working...
                    X