More Jazz III matters....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More Jazz III matters....

I just bought a handful of a red Jazz III XLs, about the same size as a regular pick but the same shape as the Jazz IIIs, takes a bit of getting used to but MUCH easier to hold onto live!

Comment

you can get the Jazz's in the Tortex style for better grip, as well as various sizes. I have a few purple ones that I use on occasion.

BUT,

After trying every pick out there, I converted to the grey and blue Brain picks. Best grip out of ANY pick out there...................

Comment

'Nother vote for the blacks, here. Only picks I've found that give me the attack of my stone picks, and don't give me panic attack I get when my stone picks hit the floor and shatter (at $10 bucks a pop - if you can even find 'em!).
        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I recently bought a bag of the reds and the blacks. I've used them years ago but I've been using dunlop tortex's (yellow). But I'm back to loving the jazz's. Can't tell the difference between the 2 really but I find myself always reaching for the reds. Basically, cause they stand out more in my pick tray than the blacks

Comment

Working...
          X