aeolian run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aeolian run

Im trying to think of a cool E aeolian run that ends on g for a solo that Im writing for one of my songs. Can anyone think of anything and tab it out? Preferably on powertab or one of those programs or an mp3 or something. The length doesnt really matter, just something around 5-8 seconds, then Id probably modify it a bit anyways

Re: aeolian run

to get any serious replies to this request maybe you should post the backing track...you basically are asking for someone to find a needle in a haystack because you are too lazy or don't know how to do it yourself [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You should be able to come with several minor (Aeolian) runs at the drop of the hat [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

K heres the preliminary soundclip, were currently in the studio almost finished with a two song demo which is turning out to be amazing. The part where the solo should start in both versions is right in the middle where it cuts out to the slower part. If anyone could record any ideas it would be helpful. Ive been working on this non stop but just need a little help i guess if anyone can offer it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

www.myspace.com/aeon2

Comment

ignore the previous solo thats allready in the song

Comment

www.chadcoggin.com
          check out his vid lessons-he has lots of picking ones that has tab on screen-there must be some to use there

Comment

just checked out your tune-too many licks to come up with but straight away i would stick a few diferent pedal licks in there-cool stuff check out chads site ofr pedal licks-arps-and all that good fun

Comment

Well, fwiw, the 1st fill that Randy does in Crazy Train is a F# aolian/blues run that ends on the 3rd (A).

I mentally fit it in your backing track and it worked ok. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

That is one of my favorite runs. Every tab I've seen gets that run wrong (even Guitar World). If you want me to tab it out, I can.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

yea man id like to see that. Thats one of my all time favs too :-D

Comment

Hit "Quote" to see this in fixed width font, then copy/paste to notepad...

------2------------------------------------------------------||
                  ----2---5-2-3-2---2------------------------------------------||
                  4(6)------------5---5-4-2---2--------------------------------||
                  --------------------------4---4-2---2------------------------||
                  ----------------------------------4---4-3-2---2-3-2---2------||
                  --------------------------------------------5-------5---5----||
                  1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 2 + + 4 +

Move this up 10 frets to play it in E and resolve to G.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                  X