George Lynch guitar dojo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: George Lynch guitar dojo

You guys crack me up! Actually, while I am not really a Lynch fan, that was certainly a joke! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

just joined the monthly dojo there to see how it looks-George has a handrwitten lesson with some cool scary phrases(i think all written lessons will be pdf files of scanned written tab-thats actualy cool as its more personal than power tabbed lines)its starts on 1st of june with the vids/audio untill then i quesss i will recieve handwritten lessons once a monthwill let you lads know how good it is when it starts for real

Comment

I LOVED Lynch back in the day man..I saw him a couple months ago..it was truly "pathetic"..I walked out on the sloppy motherfucker..I couldn't take it no more!!

he sounded like a B-grade local Dokken tribute band..if that...the local guitarist that opened for him SMOKED his ass!!

I can't say he's as bad as Ed these days..but it was NOT good!

Saw and hung out Dokken and Reb a few years ago VIP's ..for me and the wife..we sat on the stage by Pilson's ampeg..Reb was absolutely incredible...beat George on his own shit..and Dokken sounded tight as hell!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Has anyone ever watched his old instructional video?? I was embarrassed for him. He kept talking about what fret he was at. No theory whatsoever!!!The boy can sure play though. Just doesn't know what he is playing!!!Yngwie rules!! Forever!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, well, he knows theory now, get off of him, noob. Yngwie might know more theory, but GL plays from the gut. Yngwie just grows his.
            I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Yeah, well, he knows theory now, get off of him, noob. Yngwie might know more theory, but GL plays from the gut. Yngwie just grows his.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Comment

+2

who cares if he only talks in fret numbers - how is that embarrasing?...i don't know what fuckin note i'm playin..i sure as hell knows what sounds good tho...most of the best guitarists (lynch dimebag et al) don't know a fucking note...all the ones that do know every note (vai satch malmsteen petrucci)just leave me cold most of the time...i'd take feeling over theory anyday

Comment

and how yngwie rules i don't know...he's played the same scale for what...20 years now???

Comment

calm down ladshe is entighted to say what he likes and not be flamed-as for YJM sonic,he is a lot better than you give him credit!he also plays with lost of passion,but lets forget that and call him fat [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Yngwie beats the crap out of Lynch NOW..that's for certain..

I would have no problem with my band following Lynch..no intimidation factor at all..zilch [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] !

Now Yngwie or Jeff Loomis..No way..I'm not going out there after that shit..Noooooooo..I would feel like a Jerry's kid! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

I can't waite to see how the Disturbed tour is going to go..Nevermore is "opening" for them [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]..

FUCK!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yeah apparently yngwie spent a lot of the time sabotaging lynch's stuff..i'd hate to be touring with someone who did that all the time

nevermore lmao [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] they suck...and why does lynch need to play with disturbed?...corrosion of conformity did the same thning..touring with younger bands trying to get new followers but the kids don't get it whatsoever and pepper said he really regretted doing it...CoC still blew the roof when i saw em tho

Comment

Now Yngwie or Jeff Loomis..No way..I'm not going out there after that shit..Noooooooo..I would feel like a Jerry's kid

good call and fucking true-why would YJM sabotage lynch's stuff?he couldnt give a fuck

Comment

Working...
                                X