George Lynch guitar dojo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: George Lynch guitar dojo

well apparently he does it would seem...there were alot of bad feelings about it from george's tech crew...george was like oh he's probably just mucking around...but his techs weren't so happy about it i heard

Comment

pinch of salt mate-there is NO reason for him to do it,his playing speaks volumes-so what did these techs say or do i have to head onto the old lynch board and read it

Comment

probably head to the lynch board i can't remember offhand but i know someone posted about it coz he spoke to one of the techs and they told him bought it i think

Comment

Re the UK appearance. Sod it. I checked the ticket situation - tickets available when I called -doors open at 7pm, George on at 8pm for couple of hours. Checked rail times (I'm not driving - I have to work the next day & I can sleep on the train) - last train back at 8:30 pm - f**k. His website says London, but there's only one UK appearance, & it's in Birmingham. Hey ho. Someone else will have to go & report back here, so we can see if he is playing ok.........
          Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

yeahh i cant go too,shame as i would love to meet him.I do know jay Parmer is going and he will take photo's/vids/ect.hopefully he will be back on true form with fire in his playingHe has it in him

Comment

Bump! Did anyone go to the clinic in Birmingham?
              Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

check out lynches forum board-there must be some feedback there,i will have a butchers later

Comment

Working...
                X