okay... educate me on .60 mm dunlop teardrop picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DK,
    try 1.52 Claytons if you can't get a hold of any metal picks. the metal picks i like the best because they are as stiff as a really thick plastic pick, but wehen not available, go with the claytons, then again, what type of music are you going for?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

atomic, (and everyone thanx... for so many responses) i've been using the dunlop jazz picks (black's and red's) my struming and alternate picking has improved dramatically. i'm all over the place anything from matchbox 20 to .38 special, tso to train, def leppard to alice in chains. literally everything.
      Last edited by semagic; 12-31-2006, 11:07 AM.
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
        the guys who are saying jazz IIIs are too small why not try the XL SERIES ones?
        Cool. I HATE Jazz III.s small lil' pieces of shit!!!

I got numb hands..and drops those lil' cock suckers..fuck those motheruckers!!

Hey guys..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I use 3.0mm Dunlop Big Stubby's... Been through many different picks over the years and I doubt I could ever use anything but the Big Stubby's now.
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I used to use the old big stubbies, where they had practically no point on them, and eventually wore them down until they were just kind of ovals and didn't play for shit. Now I use just normal dunlop 1mm but I'm going back to the new pointy big stubbies probably 3mm. I love how comfortable they are to play with.

Comment

Working...
            X