Queensryche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queensryche

Does anyone love Queensryche bass players tone as much as i do?! Im talking Operation Mindcrime: 1 here by the way. Does anyone know what kind of rig he uses??

Never been a huge Eddie Jackson fan, but I have been working through "Resistance" on guitar this week. I may work on the bass line next, just to get an idea of his style. There may be more to him than I first thought.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Yea dude check out Mindcrime 1 most of the basslines are excellent and the tone he has is totally killer!!

Comment

Didn't he play Kramer basses then, or is my memory failiing me?
        Anyway I think the bass rocks on OM, and Empire too!
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

He uses Spectors most of the time, Jeff Pilson said that Eddie has the best live bass tone he has ever heard.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

All i can say, is that my one and only Queensryche concert was "Empire"
            in 93' i think? And the sound was fantastic! Im not sure ive ever
            heard a better sound ever at a concert. So eddie must have a great
            tone, although i was there to watch Chris, and Michael

Comment

Who knows but OM is one of my top 10 albums of all time. Their other stuff....not so much.
              Scott

Comment

Working...
              X