Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Dokken tab...

I have searched everywhere for the tab "Too High Too Fly."
    Anyone around have it from a book or something?

Thanks a lot!

-David

I've never searched for that tab but I have the song and I don't think it sounds that difficult? Unless you're thinking of the solo that is..
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I have it in a book. I don't have a scanner or I would scan it. You can get the book for 19.99 from the Mob Shop right now.

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Trust me your ears can handle that song, just give them a chance

Comment

Good God that song goes on forever. Nothing difficult in there, though.

I do remember that it sucked every bit of energy out of their live show when they played it....
          This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

pete, I'm guessing you weren't at this show then..

Reb Beach playing live solo for the song Too High To Fly when he was in Dokken. It's amazing!

Comment

The only time I saw Dokken after Lynch left was with Norum. The crowd was totally pumped up. Pilson, especially, was putting on a great show. Then the band went into Too High To Fly, and by the end, everybody was dead silent. The show never really recovered.

...and yeah, Reb is awesome.

Comment

Norum is one of my favorite guitarists.. He prooved along with Ronnie Le Tekro of TNT, it is possible to be a great guitarplayer without being from the US or Great Britain.

Comment

John Norum is fucking amazing. He has the chops of Yngwie but attack and attitude of Gary Moore, very rare combination.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I agree. John Norum is bloody fantastic, especially his solo material. Another Destination is my favorite from him. It's not his fault that Don wants to be Jim Morrison...

Comment

Working...
                    X