For those who haven't seen....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LastInLine View Post
    Something's (someone's) missing. Sounds a little thin. And what's with the spacesuits?
    I know, but my point was that riff kicks ass no matter how it's performed.
    Dunno about the space suits though... maybe Paul is an alien! (No human can pick like he does)
    -Janne

Comment

Needs a Floyd!:ROTF:
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Well sure if you like perfect technique... super human speed...
        and flair? Luckily for me... I DO! That guy also impresses with
        his attitude and great personality.

Comment

wow!

Edit: Turns out it's pretty simple to play (get out of my yard) - even without the human capo, but it's lots of fun! Thanks for sharing guys!
          Last edited by levantin; 11-17-2007, 08:43 PM.
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Gilbert is amazing but I need to inform you that Uli Jon Roth is GOD. Gilbert is just one of his apostles.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
              Gilbert is amazing but I need to inform you that Uli Jon Roth is GOD. Gilbert is just one of his apostles.
              I love Paul Gilbert ... f%$#ing awesome.

John,

Post a good Uli vid, every time I search for one he's playing something boring or singing like shit !!! I loved him with the Scorps wayyyyyyy back when.

Comment

Heres another decent one as well.
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Paul gilbert revealing his own god
                  This was recorded during a clinic at MI in 1989. My apologies for the stupid "Demo version" text.

He explains a bit about some 2 handed sounding riffs, which is pretty close to whats near the end in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f2Jq10j1ms

Comment

Working...
                  X