Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So would you make a deal at the crossroads with Satan if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah Monte.. used to see him all the time back in Austin. He puts on a great show, but I never really could get into his albums much. Very impressive player though. Thanks for the link to the vid, brings back some good memories.

And yeah, I probably would give up my guitars to play like that.

Comment

Negative. My soul is mine.
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

nope
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

As much as I love Jimi, Eddie, Randy ect..I'm in love with my own style and skills as well. It took much dedication and pride to get it. While I'm far from the best..nobody sounds like me.

Never
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

But I made deals with my infernal Bro in MUCH more important things in life..

but that is personal biz.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I am kinda sitting in the middle with this one... but if the 'ol Satan throws in Scarlett Johanssen, Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel we've got a deal!!!
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Ok, I get it, the dude can wail, but why go back to play 5 seconds of a Jimi tune every 2 minutes. ??

Matt

Comment

Will Macchio get to bail me out of the contract later? If so, sure. I always wanted to meet Vai.

Comment

Never. Besides my soul doesn't belong to me anyway. And even if it did. Still no. Sure i could play a ton better than i do. But im too old to make it now anyway. So why bother. lol
                    Gil

Comment

BTW thats not Monte.. thats me.. LOL i always wondred what id look like with short hair the goatee and talent.. lol

Comment

Give up my jackson/charvels..........im gonna have to say no since the devil still owes me one!!

Comment

Me, no. But I'm thinkin' that maybe 'ol Monte there may have made the deal. Monster technique, but a very "soul" - less rendition of Little Wing IMO.

Comment

No.

.... why do you ask?
                            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Kind of a silly question but personally I am very happy with where I am at with my playing.

So NO...
                              PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

I like the way he uses a flat pick, yet he also fingerpicks with his bottom three fingers. It's an interesting way to combine styles. I used to do that years ago and I kinda got good at it for a while, but that dude...GOD DAMN!!! I don't know what else to say. He's pretty amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X