Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommend me some arpegios for classical guitar

hi,
    i`m going on holiday for 3 weeks to spend christmas at home.
    as i`m not going to have an electric guitar but only a classical,
    ( honestly the idea of not having my beloved sl-1 and ke-2 makes me sick and sad ), could someone recommend me some arpegios or songs ( not to difficult ) that i can practice on a classicla guitar?

thanks

Ever done arps before? If not look on the net for some before you go.

Just get the basic triads under your belt first. Since you have a classical guitar I would start with your basic minor arps in a given scale - say Em (Gmaj). If you get those down in that time then get your major arps down.
    And if you get those then finally get the min7flat 5 of the scale or you can substitute the diminished for the min7b5.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

arpeggios don't care what type of guitar you play them on just as there is no distinction between the guitars that "rhythm guitarists" use or "lead guitarists" use

do you play classical music on the classical guitar at all or are you just using it to practice on? The reason I ask is I play the same way whether I'm on electric or steel string accoustic. I dont own a nylon string anymore but when I did I stuck to strict classical right hand picking technique with my fingers
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yes they do! Classical guitar - hell you gotta go harmonic minor!

Just ask Yngwie !
        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

thanks,
          i don`t play the classical guitar for a choice.
          it will be the only guitar i`ll have with me on holidays ( it`s my sister`s actually ) and i`ll take the chance to learn something on it.
          i can`t play marty friedman`s rust in peace solos on the classical,
          so i thought of trying some easy arpegios.
          it`s more about my right hand technique ( i bite my fingernails, so none left ), but i`m quite fluent with major, minor, diminished, augmented triads ( thanks to my marty`s influence )
          that`s all.
          i can`t live for more than 1 week without guitar, i won`t be able to borrow an electric form any friends,so i`m gonna have to do with a classical one for 3.
          better than nothing.

Comment

you could always ship your guitar to where ever you are visiting so you can play it while your there and ship it back after you leave.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Or take a bolt-on guitar and take the neck off for less space consumption. If you have space to take a classical guitar with yourself, then you can take a gutiar body and a neck too .

Comment

Working...
              X