I'm on a Night Ranger kick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on a Night Ranger kick

and I CANNOT find any Powertabs for this band....I'm looking for basically the whole album "You can still rock in America"....anyone got any leads???
    Thanks
    Bill
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: I\'m on a Night Ranger kick

The current issue of Guitar Player has tab for the 8-finger tapping section.
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I've got an old GW tab for Man In Motion around here somewhere. Not really what you were after, but y'kno...
      Hail yesterday

Comment

powertabs.net has "When You Close Your Eyes" and "You Can Still Rock in America" Hope that helps.
        I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

This probably has at least a good portion of that album on it. I presume you mean Midnight Madness.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Comment

There are a couple of Japanese band score / guitar tab books that pop up on ebay from time to time, including the full score to Midnight Madness. I've got it, and it's good stuff.

Comment

I have one of those japanese books. Let me know what songs you are looking for and I might be able to work something out.

Comment

Working...
              X