Metal Method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Method

Any experience with the metal method series?

Re: Metal Method

That guys hair rules....

Comment

Metal Method is how I learned guitar in the first place. I recommend it highly as long as you continue your education after, you can never learn enough and DVDs will never teach you all you need to know.
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I got Metal Metod about 10 or so years after I started playing, and I still learned lots of goodies. Its the best system out there. I dont really like the tapes done by all the stars, because they generally focus on "Look you can be a total clone of me" whereas metal method is geared towards playing and learning different general things............

Comment

When I started playing,one of my friends got the starter pack of that system. I think it's a pretty good way to get into metal/rock playing. It's really clear and easy to understand for a person just grabbing a guitar.

But it's not EVERYTHING you need to know. I would suggest more theory, books on technique, etc. after you asorb what it has to teach.

Most of the videos made by star guitar players are kinda of the "this is my style" type of things. I think there are a few standouts though-Rock Discipline, Speed Kills, and some of the basic Jazz videos I have seen. They are more lessons than just a speed demo.

Comment

Working...
          X