don't laugh, I'm serious...kinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't laugh, I'm serious...kinda

I need Brooks and Dunn power-tabs. I can't find any. I am mostly heavy metal, but I have a country side too. Comes from living in the sticks I guess. Thanks in advance guys.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Re: don\'t laugh, I\'m serious...kinda

you tried www.powertabs.net ?

Comment

a quick look at powertabs.net before posting would've saved you asking that question, Child.

sorry I can't help you, quaddude. I just tried a google search and came up with nuttin' too
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, I tried powertabs.net, it's hard to find country tab. Ya know, I don't understand that either, because some of that stuff is pretty tough. I was kinda wanting to learn "She's Not The Cheatin' Kind", it's a cool tune. Thanks for trying though guys. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
          a quick look at powertabs.net before posting would've saved you asking that question, Child.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah i guess but i was busy

Comment

TABROBOT.COM!!!!!!!

They are a huge database tied in with other databases. If you can't find it there, it's probably not on the net.

Comment

Thanks guys, ya'll rock. It wasn't there, I can find the chords, but I can't find any powertabs.

Comment

Not really tabs, but here are the chords with the lyrics:

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/tabs/bro...kind-7847.html

Kinda like "old school" tab! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Buy the sheet music:

http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/pages....k=&r=wwws-err5
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X