No announcement yet.

Insane vocal range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This video scared me a little bit.

Comment

I agree that NITRO was a joke and MAB is just a very bad guitarist who playes so basic scales.

Comment

Also i must add that MAB is one of the ugliest guys i have seen. And not i am not gay. I am sure his hair has a life of its own.
        Last edited by JC_Denton; 01-28-2008, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
          Jim Gillette seems like a good vocalist, but Nitro sucked ass from a straw, MAB is terrible. anyone can jerk of a guitar.
          I could not get into Nitro at all. We they ever popular?

Comment

I wouldn't call MAB a bad guitarist. I never got into Nitro however I dig his tune Rain Forest and some of No boundries is pretty cool. I'm not into the flashy speed thing ala Rusty Cooley ect. Check out these videos of MAB and tell me they are not 10 times better than the Nitro days.

Rain Forest
            No boundaries

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
              I wouldn't call MAB a bad guitarist. I never got into Nitro however I dig his tune Rain Forest and some of No boundries is pretty cool. I'm not into the flashy speed thing ala Rusty Cooley ect. Check out these videos of MAB and tell me they are not 10 times better than the Nitro days.

Rain Forest
              No boundaries
              MAB frickin killed on Rain Forest. Man he's the complete package: tone, technique, taste. The only bad thing is the hair!

Comment

Originally posted by cdwillis View Post
                Not exactly guitar technique but I found some videos of a guy singing/screaming Jim Gillette style. This is so insane:

Here's he's doing the end of Cemetery Gates

Jon Becker singing the final notes of Pantera's "Cemetery Gates"

Sort of relevant to this topic..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Good as hell range.
                Originally posted by horns666
                The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                  Sort of relevant to this topic..

Good as hell range.
                  I can hit that last note I feel special
                  Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Originally posted by demeyes View Post
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_9J1teiRKw

This video scared me a little bit.
                    LMAO!!! he can communicate with dolphins

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post

Rain Forest
                      No boundaries
                      We used to go see Holland at the local club back in the "Wake up the Neighborhood" days. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        They also had a band together, Rumble Culture. Whatever happened to that?
                        Not really sure if they ever followed through on pushing Rumble Culture as hard as they should've .. they started having kids.. although I do know that they had enough dough to buy their own island and she has a small recording studio on the property. Also has a real mean stash of guitars inclduing SEVERAL $$$$$$ vintage pieces.
                        DiMarzio Endorsee
                        www.dimarzio.com
                        Morley Endorsee
                        www.morley.com
                        "Intelli-Shred" author
                        www.myspace.com/intellishred
                        NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Nice. I'd really love to hear some of their stuff.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                          X