• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luca Turilli giving lessons

Just got this in my inbox:

Hi my friends,
    This is Luca Turilli from Rhapsody of Fire. (Yes, it’s
    really me)
    I’m writing to you about an exciting new opportunity.
    Would you like to be able to play guitar like me? Do
    you want me to personally teach you to become the
    ultimate ‘Neoclassical Guitar Maestro’?
    I welcome you to join LUCA TURILLI’S NEOCLASSICAL
    REVELATION, the new Online Guitar Course created by me
    for those who want to learn all the secrets behind my
    neoclassical style of guitar playing.
    As you can imagine, I can only teach a limited number
    of students. So don’t waste time, come to my new
    website now www.neoclassicalrevelation.com
    See you soon,
    Luca
    P.S. Feel free to forward this message to your
    guitar playing friends.
    www.neoclassicalrevelation.com
    I checked it out and basically you get the exercises, work on them, fill out a form about how you're doing and then Luca provides comments and tips to improve. The course is 100 lessons at almost 50 Euros each. Can someone say "rip-off"?
    Scott

Hahaha... Too awesome. Guess that lawsuit against Joey / Manowar has drained his bank account.

Comment

What's this lawsuit? I've never heard of it. Can someone fill me in?

Oh, and his accent is awesome though I like Fabio's better (Eemerald Swirled!).
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
        What's this lawsuit? I've never heard of it. Can someone fill me in?
        Blog from their myspace...

"Hi to all,

First of all thank you for all the patience you had in these last times despite the lack of news regarding the band.

We wanted to inform you that we are in the middle of a hard legal fight with MCM and his main representative Mr. Joey De Maio.

That's the reason why in the last months we had to keep all strictly confidential and could not release any official declaration that could obviously be used against us from the opposite side. And that's also the reason why we were constricted to stop completely our band's activity. Frankly we are not able to imagine if all this can end in a very close future but we want to assure you that we are ready to fight with all the strength of body and soul in order to protect yours and our beloved band. Yes, aside from these bad events we ask you to not lose your faith in us. As soon as this sad situation will be solved we'll be ready for a great and mighty come back. A new album, a real masterpiece of speed/epic metal, is already composed and ready to be recorded and after its release an immense worldwide tour will finally follow for yours and our extreme satisfaction.

Stay tuned!
        Rhapsody Of Fire
        www.rhapsodyoffire.com"

I'd be curious about some of his lessons, his playing has some pretty ridiculous stuff going on at times. But for that price? Naaaah.

Comment

Working...
        X