Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metronome Recomendations?

Hello,

My son is shredding like crazy, people keep telling me he should use a metronome before his timing is permanently scared ...............

Can any one recommend a simple easy to use metronome preferably not too expensive either?

Thanks in advance.

Wallace

There you go! Cheapest for sure.

Practice with our free online metronome and get inspired by fresh views on music education, new music releases, and music culture.
    Sam

Comment

I picked up a cheap one a while ago that clips onto my guitar strap. So it can sit on my shoulder and travel with me as I wander about the house, tormenting my wife with my playing. She just loves that little beep-beep-beep.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

This is what I have:

It is better than most metronomes because it lets you adjust speed in single beat increments, which most do NOT do. It also has various rhythms, like 8th notes, triplets, 5+2, etc.

Highly recommended.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

A good online metronome I have found:

Very customizable, with tempo range 1-999 BPM, all the meter and beats divisions...etc.

The trial version can be downloaded for free

Comment

+1 on the Boss DB-30. I just recently bought one and like it a lot.

Comment

the peterson bodybeat one is very cool (but unfortunately expensive). it can do vibrations instead of sound.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
              X