Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the deal with having a rubberband or whatever on your fingers while playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Scott, I don't tend to ask too many questions when someone's holding a gun.
    "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
      photoshop?
      Nope it's legit.

and I've seen quite a few pics from multiple shows of him wearing it. The first two pics are taking by Dirt Junior from when the they were on the Rockstar Mayhem tour back in July, and the third picture is from a show they did 2 or 3 nights ago with Metallica, so I'd assume there is some sort of specific reason if he's still using it 6 months later.

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
        That Demmel V is sick... because it has no sharkies:ROTF:

I like it a whole lot better without the sharkies personally

Comment

Triple post!!!

Okay here's a picture of him warming up with it on the tour bus:

Comment

IIRC he is on the forum but I don't remember his jcf name. We could always ask him?

Comment

If he gets sleepy, he "pops" the rubberband to help wake himself up.
              "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                IIRC he is on the forum but I don't remember his jcf name. We could always ask him?
                I don't recall him being a member here, but RD has done tech work for him.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The rubber band in effect, functions as a "cock ring," if you will.
                  When filled with blood the cock ring, or in this case, rubber bands{the "Poor mans' version}, wrapped tightly at the base of the>?>?>?!???&%^?%?&?%?>L?>?>?>BLEEEEEEEP!!!!!

Ooops! Wrong thread. Shoulda' been posted in the SHOW YOUR ERECT PENIS thread!!!!
                  Cheers.
                  G.

Comment

If anyone would know whether or not he was a member here it would be one of the admins. How many celebrities do we have on here Toejam?
                    maybe I am thinking of "metal mike" ?

Comment

isnt kevin bond a member here?
                      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I noticed Jim Root wearing a rubberband on his fretting hand in an orange amp ad, it's contagious ! Can't find the add online, but you can see it in the newest guitar one mag. I laughed my ass off !!!
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                          I noticed Jim Root wearing a rubberband on his fretting hand in an orange amp ad, it's contagious ! Can't find the add online, but you can see it in the newest guitar one mag. I laughed my ass off !!!
                          LOL I just got the new issue of Guitar Player in the mail today (Kirk Hammett and James Hetfield on the cover), and there's a Slipknot article. Jim Root is featured in a live pic with what looks like a black hair tie actually on his PICKING hand, wrapped around his index, middle and ring fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
                            isnt kevin bond a member here?
                            Kevin is indeed a member here.

Comment

So I've been playing with a hair thingy just like the one PD uses. The only difference I've noticed is that if feels pretty cool and it helps your fingers stay in 'formation' better.

Comment

Originally posted by TVTiZtiK View Post
                                So I've been playing with a hair thingy just like the one PD uses. The only difference I've noticed is that if feels pretty cool and it helps your fingers stay in 'formation' better.
                                ok, see, now your making me havta find one around here and try it

Comment

Working...
                                X