I need Warren's help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Warren's help!

Or, a JCFer who can play the "You're In Love" solo. There's a couple of cats on YouTube but they play at regular speed. I need it slowed down. I have the Hal Leonard tab, but it's not correct. Got most of it down, just need the fast runs.
    Help! :think:
    8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

I just figured it out last week, along with a bunch of other Warren solos. Getting it up to speed is next for me.
    The Hal Leonard book is hit and miss and the Young Guitar book from Japan as well.
    I've been using Transcribe, a software from a company called Seventh String. It's free for the first 30 days. You can slow it down, loop it, transpose it (which helps when you don't want to tune to Eb) and re-set your Floyd.
    I'll help you if I can.

Comment

Warren is a member here???
      I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

This is free
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
          X