• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Cristophe Godin lesson

Organising and improvising with the amazing M.Godin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyDhSJxwIFg

Obviously, I can do all of that.....

I try to do the same thing... specially when playing jazz to make up phrases and whatnot... using your ears and singing is so valuable.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I have difficulty walking and chewing gum at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
        I have difficulty walking and chewing gum at the same time!
        yeah, that sucks bro

seriously... singing in unison with guitar isn't that hard really... when hands and the mouth do different things... another story... But singing in unison like that will develop your relative pitch and you know what intervals to play at any moment... if you jam over a piece of music then you automatically sing in your head and your guitar follows it.... a cool way to make up some licks, phrases and melodies without thinking about theory and whatnot.
        Last edited by Endrik; 03-24-2009, 12:39 PM.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
        X